Feed Your Skin
All Natural, real Soap.
Alferd Packer-Dinner Party
What’s with the soap name you ask?
Well.... Alferd Griner Packer, also known as "The Colorado Cannibal", was an American prospector and self-proclaimed professional wilderness guide who confessed to cannibalism during the winter of 1874 near Lake City, Colorado. He and five other men had attempted to travel through the San Juan Mountains of Colorado, during the peak of a harsh winter.
A Lake City legend that keeps ‘living’ on...
what kind of soap do you think Ole Alferd would’ve used to wash off the ‘grime’ ?? Something herbal? Moisturizing for harsh winter skin? Tough on stains on skin and fingernails? 😳 conquer the grime!
tHE gOoDs :
- Rosemary, Sage (hydration)
- Lavender (anti-inflammatory, therapeutic)
- Birch (Fever and wrinkle reducer)
- Himalayan Salt (on top of bars only)
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil
- Shea Butter
- Organic Olive Oil
- Castor Oil
- Almond Oil
- Pure Beeswax from the hive (skin food)
- Organic Sage Powder (exfoliate) also on top with the pink salt.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- 4 oz. rectangular cube bar
My soap is handcrafted right here in Lake City, Colorado using quality ingredients. Chemical free, skin food. Soap loaves are hand cut. Labels are custom designed and each bar is hand-wrapped.